Grandparents Days, Sunday September 8th

Not everyone realizes there is a National Grandparents Day. You may not realize it unless you have kids. But there is. National Grandparent's Day is a secular holiday celebrated in the United States since 1978 and officially recognizes in a number of countries on various days of the year, either as one holiday or sometimes as a separate Grandmothers Day and Grandfathers Day. Every year my sister gives me a list of cards she needs, and this is one of them. I found this stamp with two little kids and I thought it would be perfect for a grandparent's card. It is a very simple card, but so cute. Lots of people love the Black and White Cards, and I am one of them. I even have a board on Pinterist designated for just Black and White cards. The stamp is from the 1999 Stampin' Up series and the paper is from Recollections Signature sheets called "My Favorite Things". The sentiment on the outside says "If Mom says NO...ask Grandma". So don't forget about those Grandma's, they sure don't forget about us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...