Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2013 - August

Well...I took the plunge. After several years of following Tim's blog and all his wonderful work, I finally decided to participate in his monthly tag themes, along with a couple others I found. I am finally starting to build up my supplies and I was able to pull enough items together to create these two tags. The theme this month was travel. He demonstrated some layered masking techniques on the tags he created which inspired me to create these:
Live the LIFE you've imagined
Enjoy the Journey
You can see his demo here

I entered "Live the Life you've imagined" in the following challenges:


Tim Holtz -- Tags of 2013 - August
Callenges 4 Everybody -- Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant -- Texture
Two Sisters - Anything Goes

I will be traveling next week, so these tags are a good way to start my journey. I hope you enjoy them!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag, love all the elements you have put together. Thanks for sharing at PTW. Please turn off word verification

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the elements you put in this tag to really pull it all together! it looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...