Bingo time!

Many of my cards are vintage theme'd...if you have not noticed. It is just a style that I really like. I was so excited when I found paper stack by DCWV of 180 sheets of 12" x 12" printed paper called "The Heirloom Stack. This is not heavy card stock, so I could never use it for the base of any of my cards, but it has great designs and colors. I was able to use the green background paper and the BINGO cut out for this card. I had some lace hanging around and of course can't forget Tim Holtz and his word bands. They just seem to finish off the card. The paper is also good for envelopes or envelope liners.I typically make a matching envelope to go with my cards. This really makes them unique and people seem to love it.  I recently purchased an envelope punch board from Stampin Up and I am waiting anxiously for it to come in. I am sure I will have a lot of fun with that as well.


Capture life's moments

I am entering my Bingo Card into the following challenges.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing our Bingo Challenge, wonderful job!

    Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Monica with gorgeous embellishments. Enjoy blogland and thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful creation and thanks so much for sharing at As You Like It.Good Luck!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...