Book Box Note Card Holders

Butterfly Note cards and Matching Box
I have been looking for a box pattern to house my cards for a while now. I plan on giving these card sets away as gifts this holiday season and wanted a special box to store them in.

I have searched the web, watched numerous You Tube videos, checked pinterist, and at last found one. I have attached the link so that you can check it out yourself.
 This pattern was so easy I couldn't believe it. I made sure to use card stock that I had plenty of so that I could make my matching note cards. I just love the way it turned out, don't you?

Linking Party:

Crafty Moms Share
Totally Gorjuss #200 Anything Goes
Country View Challenges - #7 Layers
Craftionary 
Serenity Now
Create and Share Party

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on finding the pattern, it worked beautifully. Thanks for sharing your project at Country View Crafts September Challenge.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...