Card Challenges are a fun way to show of your talents

If you have read any of my blogs recently, you know that I enter my cards into card challenges. Now, you may ask, what is a card challenge exactly? Well, card challenges are typically set parameters for making cards. They are wonderful ways to get your creative juices flowing. Sometimes we all need a little push to get started and these challenges are a fun way to get me started. Sometimes these challenges have themes or sometimes sketches that must be followed. Typically you need to have a blog to post your completed cards and link your finished products to the challenge you are participating in and sometimes there are even prizes.

 I found a wonderful site called Paper Playful that does a wonderful job listing the daily challenges and winners of the prior challenges. I have had so much fun making and selling my cards, that I decided to take my chance at becoming part of a Design Team (DT) for one of the challenge blogs. I am happy to announce that I was chosen to join the DT for Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog.


This is a brand new Blog designed for Beginners and Advance Crafter's. The Challenges will be on a weekly basis starting on Saturday November 2nd. There will be prizes and blog candy along the way, but to be eligible to win the candy, you MUST become a follower of Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog. So make sure you pop over and become a follower so that come November 2nd, you are ready to join the fun. Oh and while you are at it, don't forget to follow me, TaylorMade Cards4U.

To start my Monday, I have decided to enter a couple of Card Challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and Fabulous images Monica. I spotted this on MIM..loz

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...