Men inspired Cards

My brother in law recently had a birthday...and I did not have a card for him. I had been traveling weeks before his birthday and did not realize, until it was too late, that I did not have any Male birthday cards. Now I could have easily sent him a pink card with ribbons, or a yellow card with butterflies, but how personal is that, and when it comes to cards, they are nothing but personal. So I rectified that problem this weekend by making several cards especially for men. After all, they have birthdays too. So Marc, Happy Belated birthday, from across the pond!

I entered my Butterfly card in the following challenges:

 


5 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so great for your brother, love the fabulous design and the thought that went into this! I make perfectly useless cards, lol. I can't send them to anyone, lol. Once in a while I do, but most of the time, they are cutesy cards I make just because I want to, lol. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and great design!! I am sure he will love it!! :) :)
    Thanks for joining us for "Anything Goes" @ Loves Rubberstamps!! :) :) :)
    ~~Nicole~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nicely done. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and layout Monica. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect masculine creation .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...