You're Just My Style

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. You may or may not know that there have been some changes going on over at Creative Bug on the Loose. I have been on the Design Team for a few months now and am just loving it. If you have been considering joining a design team, there still are some spots available on this team.

We have some great things in store for you over the next several months, and it is going to be a lot of fun!

I wanted to share with you one of the images from Creative Bug Digital Snapshots. This is Cole Valentine Jr. He is part of the Valentine Collection.


This is a perfect little boy valentine with lots of Blues and a little sentiment that reads "You're just my Style."


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:




3 comments:

  1. Accckkkk - too cute and the matching envelope? Adorable!!

    Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January with your lovely stylish card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...