Dee Dee's Digi's February Progressive Challenge

When I saw the images offered up this month for Dee Dee's Progressive challenge I thought to myself "perfect." We have all, at one time or another, forgotten a birthday. Well, maybe not completely forgot, but have been slow in wishing the birthday girl/boy a happy birthday.

The set is called "Turtle-riffic Day." Pefect for that special birthday. Now the great thing about this set, is if you happy to be "on time" it has sentiments for that as well.

I have been very busy this month so instead of coloring my own image, I printed out the pre colored one. It came out beautifully!

I wanted to use the second part of the sentiment for the inside. I needed it a bit bigger so I created my own using Dee Dee's words. If you are not familiar with Dee's Dee's challenge, you should pop on over there. You may have to buy the first set, but she is offering it up for only $1.25.That is definitely a bargain.

Hopefully my little card has inspired you to pop on over there and check it out. I know you won't be disappointed.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Ends FEb 28 Dee Dee's February  Progressive - Use assigned Digi
Ends Feb 27 - Little Miss Muffet - #79 Happy Birthday




5 comments:

  1. So very cute! I love the little banner you added too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made such a sweet and fun belated birthday card with this image! I love the scalloped panel along with those cute banners! Hope to see you in Deedee's challenge next month too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card love the simplicity of your design.
    Thanks so much for joining us over at Deedee’s Digi Challenge Blog, hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Monica! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Birthday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun card, Monica! The banner makes a fun, celebratory accent, and I really like how you carried the greeting into the inside of the card. Even "late" this is sure to bring a smile. Thanks for joining us at Deedee's Digis this month. We'll have a new digi for you soon, and hope you'll join us again next month!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...