Penny Black Hedge Hog

Well first of all I want to say a big THANK YOU to all my followers. I am now up to 41. Now that may not seem like a big number, but I am pretty excited about it. I have a birthday in May and plan on doing some blog candy, but maybe I will do it a little earlier when I hit 50 followers...

Well, the real reason I am here today. I had one more Christmas card I needed to post over at Decosse's Dynamite Doodles 12 months of Christmas and tomorrow is the last day. I got this stamp right after the holidays on clearance at Michael's and have been itching to use it.

I have never used  Penny Black stamp, but have admired them many times. I thought this one was so cute...and simple. I love it. I used a very simple layout to finally use my washi tape. Every time I open my craft drawer I say "Doh...I should have used my washi tape." Well this time I did.


Here is what I used:

  • Paper Studios - Harper's Boutique
  • Washi Tape - K&C Company & Little B LLC
  • Chromatix & Copic Markers
  • Rubber stamp - Penny Black
  • Sentiment - Created with TLC
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Ends March 12 - House that Stamps - Black White and one other color

Ends March 4 - Paper Shelter - Animals
Ends March 3 - Loves Rubber Stamps - #92 Washi Tape
Ends March 3 - Ribbon Carousel - # 90 Washi Tape
Ends Feb 28 - CHNC - #165 Use a Sentiment


7 comments:

  1. Glad you have found a way to use your washi tape!!
    Funny card by the way, an early xmas card.
    Thanks for joining at Loves Rubberstamps.
    Hugs Blankina
    http://blankinacreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!!! Love this card Monica!!!! The stamp is awesome, no wonder you were itching to use it and the washi tape bit, I do it all the time, glad you finally used it, lol Gorgeous card!!! Have a fantastic day my friend!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and a great design. Love the washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image, beautifully coloured and perfect layout. Thanks for joining in with our 'Animal Magic' theme at TPS this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you have used the washi tape. Great card design. Love the sweet image, you have coloured it beautifully. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black and white background with the cute image and great use of washi tape. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable and I love how you used this washi tape. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...