April Progressive Challenge - Imagine that

I have to say I am very proud of myself this year. I have faithfully participated in the 3 progressive challenges that I joined at the beginning of the year.

This month, Imagine that had a cute little set of Lady Bugs and Daisies. Their colored images are so vibrant, I just love working with them. I have these little clothes pins with Lady bugs on them and I get very excited every time I get to use them. I made another card earlier this month with Lady Bugs and was able to use that little clothes pin on that card as well.


I printed out the image on glossy paper and cut it into a tag. I used polka dot paper and washi tape from my stash along with some sticker Lady Bugs. I glued the clothes pin on with my glue gun and attached my little tag. So Cute! I just love how it looks.

Here is the set that we got for free this month:


Their sets are fantastic. Not only do you get the colored and black and white image, but you get several sentiments as well. It is well worth playing along each month!

So what are you waiting for? If you are not playing, you are definitely missing out.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, your card is super CUTE!! Love the clothespin with the ladybug, and the polka-dot paper, and the Tag!! Great job Monica!! *Ü* Loved reading your post too - thank you so much!!
    ~Kris
    Imagine That! Progressive Freebie Challenges *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love this and what a gorgeous image and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...