Happiness comes in many forms


I am here today to share my mid month post for the challenge over at Path of Positivity. Our theme this month is Happiness. I decided to continue my DT inspirational cards in honor of my pets, because they make me oh so happy!

I have two little dachshunds, I know I have mentioned them before, but they are just so adorable, I just love them too death. So in honor of CJ and Dottie, I made this little card with an image from Ike's Digital Art. The image is called Miniature Dachshund


I knew that I had this sentiment in my stash, which I have used before, but thought it would work perfect with this image and our theme.   And of course, here is my inspiration!


Our Guest sponsor this month is Fresh Brewed Designs. Heather has lot's of fun images over in her shop and some great coffee theme'd images, so be sure to check them out. We Love our sponsors and appreciate your support!


As always, we have some great prizes in store this month, so join us down the Path of Positivity, we would love to hear what Happiness means to you!

The sponsors and prizes for this challenge are:
  • Ten digital images from Creative Bug Digitals for the person out of the top seven who receives the most votes during voting week.
  • Three digital images from Ike's World for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
  • Three digital images from Fresh Brewed Designs, our guest sponsors this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
  • One digital designer paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
  • One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles as well.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:




8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card! Bravo!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, and even cuter inspiration :) Thanks for joining us at Love To Create this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is such a beautiful card. Love the cute image and your great coloring. Your inspiration photo is suer adorable. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card for the adorable puppy! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree w/ your senti. Super cute pups in the tub. Thanks for playing at Ike's World Challenges!
    Peace,
    KristyLee
    (IWC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aweee that is too cute! Thank you for joining us over at love to create challenges this week
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so sweet and love that pic of the pups. Great card, wonderful senti and love the color on Ike's image. Thanks for joining us at Ike's World Challenges! Shoni, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhh you are so right!!! Happiness is a warm puppy :) Such a cuuuute card! Totally love the great image you have used for this card and the DP you have used!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...