Completely Christmas Challenge #16



Saturday Morning means another challenge over at Completely Christmas. For my inspiration this week, I dug into my stash and decided to use an image I have been anxious to use.


Isn't this a great image? I found it on the web, nonetheless. When I saw it, I knew exactly what paper I would use. It is paper I got last year at Tuesday Morning. Black and White cards are so classic. I just love them.

Our sponsor this week is Di's Digi's.  We are an anything goes challenge, as long as it is a Christmas theme.



So come on. Get out your Christmas stash and play along.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:




8 comments:

  1. Hi Monica fab card hun love it - taken me ages to do blogging today rubbish internet in Yorkshire Dales hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that vintage image ... so very glad you shopped your stash with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. b&w cards ARE classic... as is that awesome vintage image. thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Monica - love that image and your papers match so perfectly.

    Jocelyn x
    Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Simply Create Too. I like the black and white look too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monica: Thank you for entering our "Christmas in July" Challenge at Simply Create Too with your wonderful Christmas card. Also looking forward to seeing your entries in our new challenge which starts tomorrow [Friday].

    Blessings,
    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, that's a gorgeous image! Thanks for joining us over at Nutcrafters this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...