Completely Christmas Mid Month sketch Challenge 21

Happy Saturday..
I have been running around or I should say, flying around like a crazy lady. I had to go out of town for work in Portland Oregon, which means no time for crafting. But I did not let that stop me. I took my copic markers on the plane and colored several images while in flight.

I got home last night and put this card together today..just in time for our challenge over at Completely Christmas.


Completely Christmas Challenge #21
Sponsor:  Lacy Sunshine

 Mid Month Sketch


Our challenges are always anything goes, as long as it is Christmas and as long as you follow the mid month sketch


The Boo Digi's are my favorite Lacy Sunshine images. They are so cute. This is Christmas Boo and I have made several cards using her. 

I used my Quick Kutz die cuts to create the presents that go along perfectly with this paper. 
The sentiment is from the Just Rite Cling collection called Christmas Trimmings.

Well, I hope you have some time to play along. We would sure love to see what you create.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:





5 comments:

  1. Such a fun, cute and colourful card. Such a great idea re colouring on the plane. Will have to try it.
    {I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable! thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

    Hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and love the paper, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah she is adorable Monica hun really lovely hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Monica! She is adorable! Thank you for joining us at Jellypark Friends! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...