Dachshund Christmas Card

Every holiday I find an image to create a card featuring little Dachshunds. Yes, I have talked about them before so if you don't remember I have two of them.


I found this image on Etsy and finally broke down and purchased it. It did not come with the sentiment, but I thought the one I chose fit as it looks like any little child trying to wait up for Santa!

I wanted the focal of my card to be the image, so I did not embellish too much. I used designer Christmas paper and an embossing folder. I think I may need to make a few more of these and have them as my Christmas cards this year.

Here was my inspiration:



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Great card. Very cute dogs :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck, Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and the dogs are adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw!! What a sweet image and card!! I love that sentiment with it and your beautiful coloring!! The dogs are adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card . Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I adore this sweet card Monica! What a great find on Etsy! You chose the perfect sentiment too! I think you should include a picture of your 2 sweethearts in each card! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...