Christmas Cheer!

I have started my New Years resolution list. One of the items on my list is to make time to play in some of my favorite challenges. Catch The Bug is definitely one of my favorites.

Challenge: Sketch #220


Here is the Sketch



I purchased this image last year and used it for a New Year's Card. This year I decided to make a Christmas Card out of it. I followed the sketch over at Catch The Bug and this is what I came up with.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:






4 comments:

  1. What a great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you will join us again soon!
    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Christmas card, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the image! Thanks for joining us at Scribble and Scrap xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring makes this card awesome! Thanks for joining us at Stella says Sketch! Good luck in the draw!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...