Thank You Bunches

Whenever I think of Thank  You cards, flowers always come to mind. They are the perfect way to say Thank You. What do you think of when you make Thank You cards? Don't tell me, show me over at our challenge this week at The Crafter's Cafe

Theme: Thank You 
Sponsor:  Oak Pond Creations

This image is called Georgia's Daisies.


I just love daisies! Not they are not my favorite, but close to it. My favorite being Sunflowers. They kind of look like small sunflowers don't they?



Well in any case, they are beautiful and they make a perfect Thank you card.
With Christmas coming upon us, we probably will need a few Thank You cards, so this is a perfect opportunity to play along.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...