Holiday Chaos - Sketch

Popping in to post another one of my cards for the Holiday Chaos link up going on over at Catch the Bug.  I was fortunate that I had a few of their images already colored and ready to create with them, so it made it easy to follow this sketch.


Here is the sketch


I still have one more card to put together to catch up on this link up. I have the image already colored, just have to follow the theme. So I may be back later today or link it up tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Catch the Bug - Sketch
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles 12MoC Link up

2 comments:

  1. How very cute! Thanks for joining us on Day two of our Holiday Chaos week at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks awesome, great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining in the Christmas Chaos at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...