613 Avenue Create - Winnie the Pooh Day

I was just checking out some post's and realized that my DT card for the current challenge over at 613 Avenue Create was not posted.

Theme: Winnie the Pooh Day
Image:  Dog 4
Sponsor:  Fitztown


Our theme this week is Winnie the Pooh Day. We have some fun saying over at the blog which you are welcome to use.

I loved this little dog image of a Basset Hound. They are so cute and they certainly do warm your heart.

Hopefully you have some time to play with us this week. We would love to see you over in the neighborhood.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card and a fantastic sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typical Basset Hound expression, lol. I like the fab paper you've used on your cute card. Had a bit of spare time so I thought I would visit my teamies, lol.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...