Fond Memories of Paris!

I just love Paris! It has been several years since I have been there, so I decided to create this Valentine card in honor of my LOVE for Paris!

I have fond memories of Paris. The view from the Eiffel tower is just amazing. Loved getting off the Metro and finding the Crepe vendors making their wonderful Crepes using Nutella. But I especially love buying wine and copping a squat in the park enjoying my Wine, Fromage and Sausage!



If you have visited me before, you have seen some of my other passport cards. I think this is my favorite type of card. It is so fun to decorate and works great for many occasions.


I typically go with a vintage theme, Bringing in elements of Tim Holtz often.


But I also found some wonderful stamps over at So Suzy Stamps that work perfectly for these passport cards. Her shop has a Paris Section which I just love!


Thanks for taking a stroll with me down memory lane!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. stunning project
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs from France
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen anything like this before, it really is very beautiful and such an unusual idea. Thank you so much for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've definitely captured the romantic, charming feel of Paris in this adorable project! I especially love the little clip with the dangling crystals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to Paris but I love your card, the colors and elements are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have I told you lately that I LOVE THIS CARD!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with so many wonderful folds and interesting things to see!! Thanks so much for joining us at Imagination Crafts challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...