So Suzy Stamps -Two Cats in a Tree

Hey everyone!  So glad to be back from my travel's. I am popping in today to share with you a new rubber stamp that I got over at So Suzy Stamps.

The stamp is called "Two Cats in a Tree."

Two Cats in a Tree
I have been aching to try my alcohol inks with these silhouette stamps. So I finally took some time to pull out all of my inks and play! I inked up several glossy card stock pages because I wanted to get different results. That is what is awesome about alcohol inks, I love how the sky turned out and it looks great with this stamp!





I also wanted to make a more traditional vintage card, you know me and my vintage, so I went very simple with my second card. But still such a dramatic affect with this stamp.

I added a hanging heart to the branch and added a fun sentiment.

The heart is called Solid Heart Dangle and the sentiment is called small Je t'aime. If you are looking for more French words, Suzy has a whole Parisian theme collection


Be sure to pop over to her store and check out all of her wonderful product. You still have plenty of time to pick up a few of her stamps and play along in this months challenge where the theme is
Something New.

Before I go, did you know that So Suzy Stamps can be found on Instagram,FacebookPinterest and Twitter. Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!! 



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. What a whimsical stamp! Haha. Two cats in a tree... Who would have thunk it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the two cats and the dangling heart ~ but that sky is amazing! Wow! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the two cats - at first glance i thought they were birds. Maybe there WERE birds there first! LOL Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp and sky is gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge and good luck.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cats in the tree stamp is fantastic and creates the most beautiful cards. The scene you created in the first card is beautiful and I love the dangling heart in the second one. Beautiful! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monica! Both cards are sweet and terrific! I love that alcohol ink technique and here you've made a marvelous sky for your sweet cats in love on the bridge! I love your second card, too, with that awesome dangling heart!! Thank you for linking your extraordinary card with my NBUS Challenge #3 and for following my blog! It's a pleasure to meet you and return the compliment by becoming your newest follower! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...