Botanical Garden for Mother's Day

Hello everyone, I am hear today to share a card with you and also to share some news. Many of the design teams I participate on are for digital images, and while I do like coloring and creating with digital images, I sometimes do miss my rubber stamps.

I have been looking for teams that use rubber stamps and I am happy to say I found one. Cornish Heritage Farms not only has rubber stamps, but they also have digital stamps. I thought this would be a good team for me, so I will be joining their team beginning with their challenge on February 24th.

I wanted to share a card with you that I made using one of the stamps from a new release called Botanical Bliss.



As you can see, I framed the image using one of my embossing folders. I wanted to have the center circle stand out, so I stamped it again and added some dimension to it to make it pop.

Here is the entire set.


They currently are having a challenge with a theme of  Love. So if you have a chance, take a look at the store to find something to play along. They have very reasonable prices, so I am sure there is something you will love.

Hopefully we will see you there.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:

3 comments:

  1. such a lovely card! I love your design :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has such beautiful execution! I love how this turned out! I'm so glad to be on Pattie's DT with you! I'm also your newest follower!
    Hugs,
    Samantha xx
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Congrats on your DT position. I like CHF stamps too. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...