Eclectic Ellapu - Hearts & Roses

Happy February! I just reviewing my blog to make sure everything posted ok and I realized this had not posted. It is completely user error, so I can't blame it on blogger this time around.

We are staring our first challenge of 2015 over at Eclectic Ellapu. The purple team is hosting a "Hearts and Roses" challenge, so we sure hope you can play along. 

Theme: Hearts & Roses
Project: Valentine Collage


As you can see, this is a very busy collage. I used a burlap panel and several elements from the Tim Holtz collection. I went with a Parisian Love theme, placing my eiffel tower right in the center.


Here is a close look at some of the idea-logy embellishments that I used.


I also added two prima roses and some lace.


The word band I used says "Know in your heart you are loved." 


I would like to enter my collage into the following



10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous creation! LOVE all the bits and pieces--the colors and textures are amazing! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation here you are sharing with us over at myshericrafts this week.So much to look at just lovely.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful collage of interesting pieces! Fun ephemera and touches of metal! thanks for joining us in the AVJ challenge Love is in the Air!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous Parisian collage - so many lovely elements. Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great collage, love how you've used the alphabet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Texture” challenge over at Come and Get It & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow fabulous card. Paris the city of romance. Love everything ! Thank you for sharing with us at Come and Get It and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant make, love the romantic Parisian feel to it! Beautifully put together! Thanks so much for adding it to our Love is in the Air challenge at A Vintage Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful collage! So many lovely details and textures! Thanks so much for joining us for the Great Impressions challenge! I hope you share with us again!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...