613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

It is an anything goes challenge over at 613 Avenue Create this week. So No excuses not to play along. Our sponsor this week is the wonderfully talented Rick St. Dennis.

Theme:  Anything Goes




I got out my distress inks and stencil this time around and put together this wonderful background. I used some texture paste to give some texture to the card and used my daubers to add the color.



Here is a closer look at this little girl. You can tell she is very fashionable!

The sentiment is from Created with TLC.


I even put some fun designer paper on the back of the card. (OK so I had to cover up some ink smudges.) 


So get out those supplies and lets see what you can come up this week for our anything goes challenge!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:




Supplies I used:



6 comments:

  1. Super cool! That sponged harlequin background just gets me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful image and beautiful flowers to frame it. I'm so glad you could join us this week for the weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fashionable girl and amazing texture background! Thank you for sharing at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you decorate the back of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That´s a super lovely and colorfull project. It really fits perfect for our challenge. Thank you for join in!
    Hugs
    Bianca (from Fairytale Challenge)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...