Riley and Company - Life is a Journey

It is the last day of March, where is our year going? Well, hopefully you have been playing along in our challenges over at Riley and Company. If not no time like the present.

Theme: More than 1 fold
Store: Riley & Company
Sentiment:  Life's Journey



This is one of my own designs, and I have used it often. I love the snarky little saying that Riley & Company has. They are so fun and make great cards.



Here is the front of my card. I thought this image worked great with this fun saying. It is a perfect sentiment for a birthday card, and that is what I decided to make.


I am sure this will give someone a great laugh on their special day.

Now if you would like to play along, of course we would love to have you! To play, you must use a Riley & Company image in your project.




If you upload your card to Splitcoast Stampers, please include the keyword Riley 0715. Don't forget to visit the other Riley & Company Design Team's cards on their blogs as well:



Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...