Non Traditional Graduation Card

With Graduations around the corner, we will probably be seeing lots of Graduation cards popping up all over the place. I wanted to share with you today a non traditional graduation card I made using a few of my So Suzy Stamps.


If you love Peacocks, you will love this stamp. I stamped thi image using Powder Puff chalking inks and embossed both the image and the sentiment. From there I just matted the card onto Blue cardstock. The Glitter Peacock designer paper I picked up at Michaels. I cut out a piece and matted it to my purple cardstock.



Here is the inside of my card. So simple, yet so elegant. And definitely NOT your traditional Graduation Card.

Thanks for stopping by!

I would like to share my card with the following challenges:




3 comments:

  1. Monica now that I have a bit more me time popping by to say hi fabulous card hun crafty blessings Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant! I especially like the sentiment on the inside and how lovely it ties to the peacock image on front. Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin Kimmie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. That is a cool sentiment. Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the <a href="http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com”>Mod Squad Challenge</a>

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...