Alcohol inks & Butterflies

Spring colors is the theme this month over at A Vintage Journey. So I decided to get my alcohol inks out and see what I could come up with. 



This is one of my favorite stamp sets from Stamper's Anonymous called Papillon. I love butterflies and I love Parisian theme's, so these two work well together. 


I used two paper stacks for this design. The butterflies are stamped by Pink Paislee called color wash. The two background papers are from My Mind's Eye called Everyday Tango. Whenever I bring out my alcohol inks I usually stamp several images. I think I ended up with about 10 backgrounds, so I made a set of these card.

They work great for many occasions, so I know I will always have a pretty card on hand.

Thanks for stopping by.


I would like to share my card with the following challenges:

Supplies I used:



5 comments:

  1. One of my favorite stamps as well and you have showcased them beautifully! Love all the layers and pretty colors! Thank you for joining us at A Vintage Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Gorgeous stamp and love the color combo. Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley for Things With Wings Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card!!!Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge...
    Hugs
    Cristina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and great use of alcohol inks! Thanks so much for adding it to our latest challenge at A Vintage Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice colours, interesting combination with this dark blue. thanks for joining #262 challenge with Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog! Come and joining us this week again :))

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...