Path of Positivity - Happiness

One of my very favorite movies is Pride and Prejudice, so I was extremely happy that I finally get to use one of the famous lines in one of my cards. 

It is mid month over at Path of Positivity where our theme this month is Happiness. 

Sponsor: Imagine That


I have used this set before and it is gorgeous. Lots of vibrant colors and super fun to work with. I decided to make this into a Parisian post card type card as Paris in the Summer is always something that makes me happy!


Pretty Peacocks Set


I also used a quote from my favorite movie Pride and Prejudice.


So if you have not linked up yet, there still is plenty of time. We would love to see your interpretation of Happiness.

Thanks for stopping by.

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagram Pinterest.


                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...