PoP - Mid month inspiration

Good morning I am here to share with you my mid month inspiration for the challenge over at Path of Positivity. If you have been playing along you know that our sponsors this month are Dee Dee's Digi's and Odd Ball Art.

The image I am working with is from Dee'Dee's Digi's and is called Lovin From my oven. 


This is a fun set perfect for so many occasions! There are several fun sentiments to go along with this kit, but I created my own this time around. 





There still is time to play along. Show us what Opportunity means to you. We would love to see what you create. 

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...