New Release - So Suzy Stamps Halloween




A spooky hello to you and Happy October. It is a new month which means a new release and new challenge over at So Suzy Stamps. Our theme this month is...you guessed it Halloween!


This was a super easy card to put together once I got my creative juices flowing.  I used two distressing inks for the background and the moon, Mustard Seed and Faded Jeans. To create this spooky scene, I used three So Suzy stamps, branch, grim reaper and missing person.  and a bat stamp I had in my stash. 

A little water drizzled from my finger tips created the various spots on the card.  I stamped the images using Tuxedo Black Memento in using my Misti to make sure I got crisp images. This took a couple of stamping rounds, but thanks to Misti, it was a perfect stamp every time. 

So come along and play along! You have all month to link up, but remember you must use one of So Suzy's wonderful Stamps!


For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter, Pinterest and now Periscope

Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab, but to see all of So Suzy's fabulous product click HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...