Stencil Layered Backgruonds

Hi everyone and Happy May! I can't believe I am actually saying that. This is the last month for the current DT over at So Suzy Stamps. With that, we are taking a path down memory lane and sharing with you some of our favorite stamps that have been released over the last few months. 



I shared several cards last month using my new Distress Crayons. Here is another card I made last month and did not share...until now.  The Blowing Flower Tree was very popular in last months release to no surprise. It is a beautiful stamp. I love how the sentiment Devil Whispers fits so nicely underneath the blowing flowers. 


I added some stencils to the mix on this one to create this background. The colors blend very easily using a damp paper town or blending collage medium.

So with that we say good bye to the current design team. But don't worry, next month the new team will be ready to share some new releases and a lot of fun I am sure!

Thanks for stopping by!

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...