3 cards using 1 stamp - Day 2

Hi and welcome back to day two of my 3 cards 1 stamp series. Today I want to show you how easy it is to make a beautiful detailed vintage card by and using only 1 stamp!


The stamp I am using in this series is the Street Lamp Stamp from So Suzy Stamps. It is a must have stamp for your Vintage inspired cards. It is also a fantastic stamp to use for the Christmas Season.


Even if this is the only stamp you have this Christmas, there are so many options for cards. By changing up your designer paper, you can create wonderful scene cards with minimal effort.



To see how I created this card, you can link to my You Tube video above. I am having a drawing for a $25 Gift card to So Suzy Stamps. All the details for the drawing are in my video!

I am also sharing my card with the following challenges:

12 MOC Link Up

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:


1 comment:

  1. Love all the layering on this vintagey Christmas creation. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...