Masculine Birthday Card - Feat. So Suzy Stamps

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a masculine birthday card I made using So Suzy Stamps! I am a little sad today as this is my last post as a design team member!  I have had the pleasure of being part of the team since the inception and now it is time to move on!


So today I am sharing one of the very first stamps being on the design team and one of the new releases.  I love it when I have images that play on the words.

One of the easiest ways to make a masculine card is choosing the right colors. Brown tones always work well for masculine cards. To make this card I found some matching paper from Core'dinations.



My design worked off of the word "numbers" and 'world."  I used some washi tape as well as some remnant rubs to add numbers to the design.


I then stamped the Armillary Sphere onto some vintage paper and fussy cut it.  I wanted to add a few more brown tones, so I cam in with the gear foam stickers from Momenta.


As a final touch, I aged the card using my Vintage Photo Distress Crayon and some water.  This is a very simple project that anyone can create!

So as a So Suzy Design Team member, I bid you farewell. But you will still be able to see me around blog land and on my You Tube channel! 

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...