MHKDesigner Inspiration - Key To Success

Hi everyone! Today I am here to share with you  my MHKDesigner inspiration post. I am new to the design team, but hope to bring you some Vintage inspiration every month on my designer spotlight.


The sentiment I am using is from the set The Write Stuff and is available in the  MHKDesigns Etsy Store.


Using Pic Monkey I imported the key and sentiment and printed it out on white card stock.  Using my copic colors I colored in the key and used a die cut to cut out two pieces of paper. I matted both pieces onto some black card stock using some metal brads and added some matching washi tape with keys. I also added some black and white twine.

I then matted my finished piece onto some white card stock. 

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Monica, this is totally AMAZING!!! I LOVE the way you colored in the image--it looks real! Your layering is fabulous, and I adore the monochromatic scheme and awesome embellishments! This card is simply wonderful! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...