#TAYLORMADECARDS4U

Hi everyone! 

Remember that symbol that you and I used to call a pound sign? Well today it is better known as a hashtag, and they seem to be everywhere. Log onto any social media platform and the "#" is typically on every post.

 Simply Stamps has some really fun hashtag stamps that can be incorporated in your card making. But what I really love about Simply Stamps is the ability to create my own hashtag stamps.  



With a custom stamp I can now easily incorporate my #TAYLORMADECARDS4U onto post it notes, stationary and even cards.




I created these Thank You Cards with my new stamp and can use them for my customers or even just little note cards for my business.

Here is what I did:

Cut white card stock and butterfly designer paper using large and medium stitched rectangular die cuts from Lawn Fawn

Cut Black Card stock 4" x 5.25" 


Adhered butterfly designer paper to black card stock using adhesive tape runner.


Stamp #TAYLORMADECARDS4U onto small rectangular white card stock using Jet Black Archival Ink.

Adhered white card stock onto butterfly designer paper.

Adhere Butterfly washi tape just above stitched line on white card stock.

Adhere black card stock onto A2 white card base.




These will be fun cards to include in every order and it is a fun way to incorporate my brand name into my card making.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...