Act of Love - Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Day 4

Good morning and Happy Monday! I thought I would try to make you smile today. I know my little fur babies put a smile on my face every single day.  I have two Dachshunds and one Beagle. While I do love my Beagle, dearly, Dachshund cards are so fun to make.


This is day 4 of the Spring Coffee lovers blog hop. I went clean and simple this time, which is not typically my style, but I can do it, and sometimes they are rather cute. Wouldn't it be great if our little animals could bring us our first cup every morning?

I was looking through my sentiments and this one seemed to fit perfectly. I think I love this card! LOL!  Hope you do as well.


Thanks for stopping by!


13 comments:

  1. Such darling and cute card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, Monica!
    Thanks so much for sharing this in the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blog Hoo. It's so nice to have you share your talents, and I appreciate the inspiration.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I have a friend that has a chiweenie so I've been gravitating to Dachshund's! Love your fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! Simply adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and it would be neat to have a dog deliver you your coffee when needed. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...