Customizable Baby Sentiments

There is nothing more personal than a personalized greeting card. Sure we all like to receive cards, but what a surprise, to get a card with your future child's  name on it making it a keepsake!


Simply Stamps now has a baby craft section offering several designs where you can personalize a stamp. I will be going to a baby shower in a few weeks and this was a must to accompany my baby gift.

If you would like to see my process for putting this card together, the video link is below. 




I started out with some Pink designer paper and cardstock.  I used the a stitch die to frame the designer card stock and the smaller matching frame for the arrival card.


Using my MISTI, I stamped my personalized Baby sentiment onto the pink cardstock and added a baby onsie sticker.



I added a pink ribbon and button with some twine as an added embellishment.  I finished off the card by added some Nuvo drops.


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...