Coffee Lover's Blog hop - Day three

Life is too short to not make time for what makes you happy...even if that thing is coffee. I am here today to share my third card for the Summer Coffee Lover's blog Hop.


For me it use to be a White Chocolate Mocha. But I have weened myself off of those and now my drink of choice is a Vanilla Latte.  



These cute stickers are from a set i used on the first day of the hop. The sentiment is from Riley & Company.  This sentiment is very versatile and can be used for so many things that make me happy!

Happy Hopping and thanks for stopping by.



11 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the cute stickers, and also the pretty washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super perfect. Love those stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, lovely put together, and the washi gives this card such a nice added element, great sentiment to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and true sentiment.
    Should use my washi tape more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun design! love the stickers and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and love the inspirational sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! What a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...