Christmas tote bag

While many of you know me as a paper crafter, I also sew. I did a lot of sewing years ago and now hope to be doing more into next year.  I have unpacked my sewing machine and have it now set up in my craft room to remind me to USE IT!


I created this little tote bag to house some of the cards I created this season using the Farmhouse Christmas design from Canvas Corp Brands. This is probably one of my favorite designs for the season. It is very traditional vintage, which is what I love. 



The set also comes with various add on, like this tag set which are great for coordinating gift sets. 



This was a very simple pattern and I was able to use some coordinating black canvas for the bottom of my bag.  I also lined it with canvas, but I think I may use a lighter material in the future.


The bag is large enough to house A2 cards and make a perfect gift set. I posted earlier this month where I shared with you my process for creating these holiday cards in bulk. Feel free to check it out for some ideas. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...