Graphic 45 2018 Brand Ambassador Audition

Hello, Friends!
I have been a fan of Graphic 45 for as long as I have loved vintage. I was excited to see that they currently have an Ambassador Call going on right now, so I thought I would put my name in the hat, so to speak.  Now I know there are a lot of talented designers out there who love Graphic 45, so I decided to approach this just as another project and share my love for the product.
I have had the Ladies Diary set for over a year and a half. It is so beautiful that I didn't have the heart to cut into it until I had the perfect project in mind. I decided to create a travel journal for my niece who will be graduating this May. it will make the perfect keepsake. 

For the journal, I used the new Sizzix die cut. I also created matching tags to go along with this journal. 

What I love about the Graphic 45 sets is that you have most everything you need in it. The set has double sided card card stock, a Chipboard set and matching stickers.  
To begin, I adhered a 6" x 9.5" piece of paper onto some chipboard using Mod Podge. Using my Sizzix die, I cut the front and back panels of my journal. 
I adhered the front to the back using extreme double-sided Tape. Using the instructions on the Sizzix die, I threaded the journal to create binding for three signatures. 
Once my Journal panels were bound, it was time to decorate the front. I started out by adding some lace to the left side of the journal and some sticker lace to the right side. This framed the front of the journal nicely.
I then fussy cut the clock image from the card stock and adhered it under the lace. I also added word stickers from the set to create my journal title.

From there I created my focal point using a cloth doily and some chip board.  I added some stickers, paper flowers and pearls as added embellishments.

After the journal was complete, I still had lots of paper, chipboard and stickers to create my signatures. There are so many options when it comes to creating signatures from very simple to fancy folds. I made sure to add pocket tucks and lots of places to journal and add photos.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful journal! Goo luck to you and the others who are applying!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...